WordPress Website for Business
A WordPress website complete package for £699.99. No hidden extras!! Are you looking to create a professional website for your business? Do you need to get leads for your products or services? Does it need to be optimised for Google and other search engines?
This WordPress website package is for a Premium WordPress themed website.
So, what do you get for £699.99?
- 1 Year FREE URL for (Website name) of your choice (if available).
- 1 Year of FREE Hosting on Secure Servers (usually £15 pm).
- A choice of 10 Premium WordPress website themes.
- 6 complete pages (with up to 1000 words of SEO friendly copy).
- 10 images to be used throughout the site.
- Addition of your video footage on the site (video footage not provided)
- 1 x gallery.
- Unlimited Social Media Buttons.
- A Booking form.
- A Mobile responsive site (so that on every device your website looks awesome).
- Complete control of your site at handover (no monthly fees to pay).
- Google Location Map and contact forms (if requested).
- Call to action buttons throughout set in strategic places to entice your customers to act!
- A modern full-page WordPress website, which looks up to date and professional.
- Keyword research and Report.
- Strategic Search Engine Optimisation for all pages, posts and images.
- Google Analytics integration to enable monitoring of traffic to your site.
- SEO Plugin to enable you to complete SEO ongoing for all of your content.
- Paypal Integration to accept payments via PayPal.
- HTTPS encryption
Why have HTTPS encryption?
Strong encryption is critical to ensure the privacy and security of your site.
This is what you get with HTTPS encryption on our WordPress sites:
- Trust indicators that reassure your visitors your site is safe
- Secure data transmission for all your forms
- Safe shopping experience with secure payments
- Protection against hackers trying to mimic your site
- Improved Google search rankings
- 301 redirects for all HTTP requests to HTTPS
What is the process for building a WordPress website?
A 4-step process to building your website.
STEP 1: Briefing
Firstly, the initial brief and expectations setting meeting. Here is when we discuss your needs, show you various WordPress websites and discuss the imagery and what you want from your site. We agree in this meeting on colours, fonts, layout, and what type of content you like; Formal? Friendly? we ask you, what is your business voice? A proposal is sent via a link to you and e-signed for approval.
Step 2: Building Your Website
We set out to build your website, this includes creating graphics to use on the home page banners, resizing images you may have given us and writing your content.
Step 3: Review & Revise and Testing
We share the site with you for approval – let’s face it we always like a couple of things tweaked when we make something new so, after this meeting, we make any changes you request to the copy on your site. Want an image on the left instead of the right? No problem! change to colour choices? We can accommodate. However, we stress all changes must be requested in this meeting. Any changes will be signed off via an e-signature sent to you after the meeting. We will then complete all changes and test the site to ensure all links and forms are working.
Step 4 Launch your Website!!
We make your website live after all approvals have been made, the site is indexed and shared with the worldwide web. Then we hand over your WordPress login details, and it is over to you! You can add pages and blogs whenever you like!
Not sure you want to manage your own WordPress website? Some of my clients are technophobes and some just don’t have the time to waste on these types of things; in this case, you can hire a virtual assistant to maintain and develop your site further. I AM Virtual Assist could write you a weekly blog and manage your online bookings. Other website maintenance could be completed, like adding images to galleries, resizing images for upload to your site or even adding new pages and contact forms.
If you think this sounds like you then add a maintenance pack to the cart too!
See some of our clients’ examples: